Thursday, October 6, 2011

World Vegetarian Week Update!

World Vegetarian Week seems to be going good for everyone taking the challenge.  Listed below are the comments from a few of the students taking the challenge!

Andrew commented: 
"Tuesday was getting tough because I like Subway for convenience.  I also believe I am coming down with a cold, so food doesn’t taste right anyway. But I managed to keep it together today!"

"Wednesday night, I did an all nighter so I actually made it to breakfast for once, having grapes, apple sauce, and the honey dew alongside waffles, chocolate milk and OJ."

Andrew and others: don't forget that Subway offers salads and a veggie delight sub so that you can still enjoy the convenience while eating vegetarian!

Cassandra feels her week as a vegetarian has been a breeze: 
"I think I've realized that going vegetarian isn't that bad at all. I barely eat any meat in my diet and the food here isn't that great so I just usually stick to eating the same thing every day. Cheese pizza, salad, cheese sticks, cheese crackers, noodles, and fruits. That is basically what I've been eating so far.

Cassandra, for variety you can visit other locations on campus such as The Galley and try the veggie burger, grilled portabella mushroom burger, veggie quesadilla or veggie burrito.  These are al yummy choices!


Everyone is doing a great job with sticking to the challenge!  We only have one more day to go....you can do it! 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment